I don't know if this is the best, but it's certainly a decent stir fry sauce
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Kettle + Fire chicken stock bone broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated or finely minced
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
Use appropriate substitutions to make this vegan (i.e. use veggie broth, agave or maple syrup)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl or mason jar, and whisk or shake until combined.
You can use immediately, or keep refrigerated in an airtight container for 1 week.